Sunday, June 24, 2012

End of the Month Projects

Saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to make. I found a spoon holder painted it white. Then I sanded the edges to make it look worn and pasted a post card on the top.  The post card came from my clip are file. I happen to have some old hankies to finish it off.


This is just a little crock I picked up and then modge podged a pretty label to.

On the left you can se this great looking wooden owl I bought for a buck. It was very dated looking with the pinecones and funny looking base. I painted the owl a metalic silver and then with a wash of black.  I mounted him onto an old bunson burner I picked up at a flea maket. I figured he would be really cool at Halloween he is so ready to keep watch over a fall brew!


This sign is a door panel and a carved fish that I had. I added some netting to set it off. I think it would be super in a man cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment