Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Where flowers bloom so does hope."

"Where flowers bloom so does hope." - Lady Bird Johnson

 I  am always looking for ways to add color to my booth at the Peddler's Market.  I stumbled on a package containing a paper flower garland at GW Boutique last winter and thought time to catch up on some old projects that I hadn't finished.
50 cents - pure joy!





I didn't use the flowers as a garland. I had this twig arrangement I have been wanting to do something with for a very long time and gave it a chance as a vase for the flowers.  They were a lot of work I think I could have made up my own from scratch easier .50 isn't always cracked up to be!  I had to unfold and separate each piece of tissue without ripping it and it make this little annoying crackling sound when I did it so I couldn't do it next to the TV (my very favorite place to craft).  I glued the flowers to a stick I pulled from the twig vase and then wrapped it in green floral wrap tape.  I put a bow on the vase and proclaimed it finished, finally after a year!  Once again never give up, good things come to those who craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment