Saturday, July 28, 2012
I found this old mirror at a sale several years ago and decided it was time to get it out and doll it up. I painted it off white and let it set that way for several months. I was at an impasse and just really ignored it. I was short a project this week because it wasn't coming together fast enough so that I could get it to the shop by Friday so I decided to fill in my inventory with the mirror. I stenciled the vine on the sides with the word "Blessings" on the bottom. Next I sanded the edges and top coated it. I glued the angel on to the top and declared the piece finished! Took it to the shop today and hope someone likes it enough to make it their own.