Sunday, November 24, 2013

French Country Assessory Accents

This is a magazine tote that I found in the dumpster.  It was covered in magazine pictures that were falling off.  It was in desperate need of some love.  I stripped off the paper and painted the tote blue then hand painted the bird.  I like the new look it has much more appeal than before.
 





This is an old birdhouse that I rescued from the trash. It had a rubber roof which I replaced with a wooden one. I repainted it white and stained it to look old.


This is a very simple corner shelf that I bought. It was a light wood color before I decided to make it a two toned French Country piece.


This is an old window my husband brought home to me. I bought some printed burlap from Hobby Lobby for 5.99 a yard and made it into a memo board.  I took some regular push pins and glues some black crystals to the top of them to bling them up.

This is a sweet little stool that I bought and painted.  I love the French Country look!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment