Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sign of the Times

I must hear this saying 10 times a day! I had so many requests to make this sign over and over again. So if you are going to sell at any fairs this year be sure and make a few-any style will do.  This particular one is painted on a door panel.  Door panels make great signs! Garage sales are super places to pick them up. People update their kitchens all the time by simply changing the doors on their cabinets and sell the old ones for as little as .50 a piece.  I have quite a collection of doors,  I buy them and stand them in a corner where I can see them (you never know when inspiration will hit! and they work for some many things.  Well it is what it is and I guess that means I must get back to work if I am ever to get done. Have a wonderful day and hug someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment