Monday, March 19, 2012

A Good Day

Today was a good day! Here are some of the projects I got finished and will make their way to the Peddler's Market on Friday.

I found these antlers at a thrift store and just knew they would be a great wall hanging!

Add a door and some paint and they remind me of some I have seen on the web.



                           A little paint and a stencil and this lazy Susan is all set to handle all your organizing.

I don't have a before picture of this one. It was painted a dark red with moss stuck on the front.  Now painted Antique White with Black it has a new versatility to fit any decor.

These old enamel pans were so gross. They were rusty and dirty so I gave them a bath and scrubbed out the nasty.  I primed and painted them too.

I found some graphics from The Graphics Fairy and printed them out on paper.  I applied them with a little Citra Solve and then varnished them. 
I drilled a hole on each side and added a twisted rusty wire handle.  Now they are sweet little totes ready to hold treasures and good.


These two corbels I painted and crackled were sold as soon as I put them in my booth.  They will make wonderful shelves for their new owner.  Over all it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment