Sunday, April 1, 2012

You Are Loved

I read the book "The Help" and finally got to watch the movie and it was awesome. What a great book and movie, very inspirational. I think it meant so much to me because I was born in the mid 50's and can remember how things were. I am from Michigan and not the South but we still had our growing pains in the 60's and it was difficult.  I think about the scene were Aiblileen tells Mae Mobely, "You is kind, you is good, you is important."  What a message.  I was so moved by that, Aibeleen was such a wonderful person even in the midst of her own personal turmoil she had the strength of character to encourage someone else.  What a courageous woman!

In my stash of goods I found this ornate mirror hat no one seemed to be interested in its original state.  It was very nice but the color was reddish brown and I guess didn't go with most decors.  I decided it would be perfect to make into a statement piece reminding others about how important it is to believe in themselves.  If we don't believe in ourselves we can never believe in other people or encourage them.  Thank you Kathryn Stockett for the great message you laid out in your book, we all need to be encouraged so we in turn can encourage others.

As a person looks into this mirror they can't help but read that they are loved.  I hope that is true with you that you have someone who care for you fondly for all people deserve to be loved.




New International Version
Romans 5:8
 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

There is aways Someone who loves us all..............




No comments:

Post a Comment